Terms & Conditions
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘www.youngdarren.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United Kingdom.
PRODUCT PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS (PHYSICAL AND DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS)
By purchasing a product from our website, you agree to the following terms & conditions,
– Payments must be made within 3 days unless otherwise arranged.
– We only accept payments via PayPal Checkout in United States Dollar (US$). If you do not have a PayPal account then you can still pay using your credit card or bank account through the PayPal Checkout.
– We are unable to accept cheques.
– We are unable to accept cash unless we have arranged for you to collect the product from us or you have booked one of our services, where will we visit you in person at your home or office premises.
POSTAGE & HANDLING (where applicable)
– We post worldwide, within 48hrs (normally same day, Mon-Sat) after cleared payment is received.
– Your item will be shipped by REGISTERED AIR MAIL, signature required upon delivery.
– We are unable to deliver to PO Box/Locked Bag addresses.
– You (the customer) are solely responsible for any Sales Tax/GST/VAT/other taxes payable to the Government of your country.
– It is unlikely, but if the item is stopped by your countries’ Customs service, then unexpected delays may occur.
– We have no control over and cannot guarantee services provided by shipping companies and delays may occur at times.
– We cannot change the shipping address after payment has been made via our PayPal Checkout (due to PayPal’s seller & buyer protection policies).
– Couriers/Post cannot provide specific day and time of delivery.
– Couriers/Post require customers to be available to sign for goods being delivered.
AirSure or EMS Express Courier will take around 7-10 working days to arrive.
Please select ‘EMS Courier’ as your Shipping Method at our PayPal Checkout (additional charges apply).
You (the Buyer) will need to pay the return shipping costs. Upon receipt of the returned item, we will test it and if it is found to be faulty, we attempt to repair the item or send out a new replacement. If the item is deemed unrepairable and a new replacement is no longer available, then we will issue you with a refund.
If you’re experiencing problems, please attempt to resolve the problem first via out helpdesk or contact us.
Please read all the information in the product listings and if you’re not sure of something, please ask us before making a purchase.
If you have any questions regarding our website Terms & Conditions please contact us.